- Chapter 89-E in Entirety
- 89E-9. Minimum Qualifications
- .0301 Requirements for Licensing
- .0302 Application Procedure
- Occupational Licensing Boards Chapter 21
- Rules of Professional Conduct
- General Statutes for Corporations
- Chapter 55-B
- Subcontracting Advisory Statement
- Memo: Obligation to Report Contamination
- Licensing Presentation
License application packages (individual and corporations) are also available by mail at a cost of $5.00. Make checks payable to "NCBLG" or the North Carolina Board for the Licensing of Geologists.
The Board’s mailing address is
PO Box 41225, Raleigh, NC 27629.
The Board's physical address is 3733 Benson Drive, Raleigh, NC 27609
The Board’s telephone number is (919) 850-9669;
the facsimile number is (919) 872-1598.
The Board’s e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org